- Note: Responding to advice on managing COVID-19, Bowen Rotary in-person meetings are cancelled until further notice. See President Damien’s post in News and Updates.
- There is no meeting on Thursday July 2nd, and Tuesday July 7th is a Board meeting, so the first club meeting will be on Thursday July 16th. This will be a Zoom meeting.
- The Bowen Rotary meeting for Thursday June 25 was a social — held outside at the home of President Damien. There is no recording of this event.
- There is a new schedule for Rotary volunteers serving at the Bowen Island Recycling Depot in July. Click for information and the schedule.
- The Bowen Rotary meeting of June 18 featured guest speaker Rotarian Chris Offer, speaking about Rotary International’s Peace Initiatives. The recording is available in the News section of this site.
- To learn more about this club, Rotary, and membership in this club, explore the articles under the ABOUT tab (above).