Emily van Lidth de Jeude
Ethical Foraging on Bowen Island
• This meeting is open to the public and all are welcome.
• For online security, to attend, please note the protocols described below.
• Time: March 25, 2021 7:30 PM Vancouver (we open the meeting at 7:15 PM for some informal time together)
Emily van Lidth de Jeude will be presenting a pre-filmed video-tour of some of the wild and naturalized plants that grow on public trails near Snug Cove. She’ll discuss edibility as well as foraging ethics and methods, followed by a Q & A session.
Emily studied art, biology and humanities in the Netherlands and Vancouver, then dedicated herself to parenting and teaching, following her passion for explorative learning as she unschooled her two children, developed various art and wilderness programs, and pursued her visual art career. Today, as an artist, explorative learning consultant, and lifelong environmentalist, Emily works to help others feel empowered and engaged in their own ecosystems.
This will be an online Zoom meeting. To join, use this URL:
Or use your Zoom app and enter this meeting ID: 886 5211 9340
Please use the following security protocol:
- Each participant will arrive in a waiting room and will be admitted by President Hilary Butler. No password is required.
- Please use your full real name.
- If Hilary does not know you personally, please call her in advance and introduce yourself at (604) 947-2315 so you can be admitted to the meeting.
Please Log in to make an announcement